Friday, July 22, 2011

Belle Famille


I have got to pick up my camera this weekend--I mean--pick it up to shoot some pics.  Grandma is craving more pictures of Petite Fille and I need to be 'practicing' my people shots to get ready for Belle-Niece's wedding in September.  I took a group of 'engagement shots' of Belle Niece and her handsome fiance a few weeks ago at the beach down the road from our house.







As you can see hey are both adorably-gorgeous so it's not hard to take good pictures of them.  They are also a bit shy and don't like being the center of attention, so getting them to relax and enjoy is one of the challenges, but a good skill to learn as a photographer.... and besides, I like to direct (hee, hee,) just ask French Guy.




Big weekend coming up.  Desperately need to find a good 'flea market' to pick up some things for Sunday Brocantes.....there is the seasonal 'soldes' in Deauville (which is the French version of the summer side-walk sale--Ooh la! la!) we have been invited to dinner, postponed from Tuesday night on account that I was in bed and knocking on death's door not feeling well, and on Sunday we have a BBQ to go to at Oldest Garcon's school mate's house and there will also be some Brits there--so there will be English spoken too! (Woo-hee.) Beyond that I MUST clean this house!  I am so behind just from losing 24 hours to the Black Plague....and I have seriously been drying the same load of laundry in the dryer for two days now--appliances here in France are seriously lacking in efficiency...... another story!

Oh---and I need to take some pictures.  Maybe of food--or the market.  I like taking pictures of food--it doesn't make sudden moves....or talk....or blink.




But....Aren't they  just gorgeous, those two? I have such a belle-famille!

Busy weekend---hope you all have a fabulous one too!

No comments: