Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Petite Fille

At almost this exact hour, 365 days ago--this little person, ma 'Petite Fille' entered this world...with her cord wrapped three times around her neck...and just a bit over a week late....

What an entrance....non?  She is her mother's daughter.....what can I say?  She has already shown a predisposition towards 'high-maintenance'.....she takes over a room just by smiling,  she has absolutely, positively inherited the family gene (on the maternal side) for jewelry, shoes, (especially boots!) and anything shiny-sparkly.....

In her short lifetime so far, she has caused me to believe in miracles, look on the brighter side, cherish a moment, and re-shuffle everything that I think I need to accomplish on a daily basis....without ONE single regret.

My French daughter--who already speaks the native tongue better than her mommy---but not for long. (J'espere!) 

Joyeux Anniversaire, ma belle petite fille--- I cannot imagine my life without you.

Gros, gros bisous.....

No comments: