The story of that momentous day, the day I successfully leaped over yet another immigration hurdle, by attending the 8 hour Civics course and taking a pseudo-exam required by that silly contract I signed where I agreed to take this class, speak fluently in Francais and labor and bear a child on French soil to prove that I wanted to be here, remains in the draft box at the moment. (Okay--I might have added that part about having to bear the French Bebe....wasn't in the contract, but hey, couldn't hurt right?) I am working on that post, but in the meantime ...
...life took off at break-neck speed. My parents arrived! And if that isn't joyful enough....the big event of the season also arrived....the wedding day of Belle-Niece.
So I got to 'cut-my-teeth' as a wedding photographer, after months of
I will share a few pictures ... although I am waiting to give Belle Niece the final 245 shots of the best of the day.... so she can share them around with family personally. (By the way, I took over 700 pictures, and something I learned about shooting a wedding -- at the end of the day, and the next few, your body feels like it ran the Boston Marathon (East Coast nod to my family).... I am certain I had no idea how much you use every muscle and nerve in your body to shoot all day long----ouch! I need a massage.... and a chiropractor .... and a pedicure....(just thought I would throw in that last one....who knows.)
Without further adeau... my favorite pics. (Pick of pics)....it was a GORGEOUS day. Beautiful weather, brilliantly wonderful people... maybe not the best pictures of the lot, but my personal favorite moments of the day .... enjoy!
As you can see, I was lucky to have such gorgeous subjects for the photography... and it was easy to capture the happiness of the day. A fabulous sweet couple ... A belle French Wedding .....


No comments:
Post a Comment