A short post -- I am eager to jump into 'baking/creating' day! It's a blustery, rainy, grey day here and I have to get moving on creating some 'food-gifts'....which I LOVE to do--so I am almost giddy to get started.
I had to get the decorating of the house finished (or almost) to clear the way and switch gears--and now I have only a couple of days to cook up some little gifts for the teachers before school closes for the holidays.
I won't be waylaid by Petite Fille's snotty cold -- I have miraculously avoided 'catching' it so far---nor will I let myself be slowed down by the pain in my shoulder that I just managed to re-activate when getting out of the shower this morning---merde! Just a little nerve-pinch--no biggie.... (waaaaahhhh!)
I'll post the pics and recipes on 365 French Days when I am done--but so far it is looking like: Nougat Chocolat, Italian Almond Cookies, Clementine Marmalade, Pignolis, and just to mix it up a bit some whole grain herbed mustards.....
Wow, I better get started! Have a wonderful day too! Don't you just love these kind of days? Now if only it would S-N-O-W!
A bientot!


